Friday, September 08, 2006

Home from the day trip in Cancun


Hello everyone, Today was a long day because I had to go up to Cancun to check on the store. Right when I came home Alejandra and our good friends (Mary & Larry) were waiting for me to go out and get some dinner. That was nice of them and we had a good dinner (chef salad and carrot cake). Justin, your going to have to try this carrot cake, I'll make sure to have them put some hairs in it to remind us of Chile. Don´t think that is all we are going to be eating, of course we will going for some real Mexican, taquerias...
Luis, I´m glad you could write. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and yes we are very excited about our trip. We'll send some good pictures when we get back.

Cuidense mucho, les quiero a todos!!!

No comments: